Facilities and Equipment
(This is the old web page of the Optical Metrology Research
Group. The new page can be reached by following this link.)
- The Optical Metrology research Group of the
Applied Physics Department of the University of Vigo was created in
1984, within a larger Group directed to the applications of lasers with
headquarters at the Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingenieros Industriales (School of Industrial Engineering) in Vigo.
- Our general subject of interest is the application of optical technologies to measurement and inspection problems.
- Institution: Universidade de Vigo
- Department: Física Aplicada
- Headquarters: E.T.S. Ingenieros Industriales
- Group Leader: José Luis Fernández Fernández
- Phone: +34 986 812216
- Fax: +34 986 812201
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Specialization (UNESCO Codes): 331111, 220907
- Keywords: Optical Engineering, Optical Metrology, Optical Inspection.
- Research and development in the field of optical technologies for measurement and inspection.
- Teaching in the subject of industrial metrology and inspection by optical means.