- CW, Stroboscopic and Pulsed techniques.
- Measurement of surface displacement fields of mechanical
parts and nondestructive testing.
- Static deformation.
- Stationary vibration mode shapes (audio and ultrasonic
range up to 100 kHz).
- Narrow bandwidth travelling waves (mechanical amplitude
and phase determination, ultrasonic range up to a few MHz).
- Transient displacement fields.
- Evaluation of optical surfaces and optical phase objects.
- Real-time phase analysis and evaluation.
- Design of tailored phase-shifting algorithms.
- Surface inspection and automatic measurement of defects
(cracks, pores, etc.) on diverse materials: metal, ceramic, stone, etc.
of large structures and civil infrastructure
- Development of a novel system for the
remote measurement of dynamic
deflection shapes of large structures and civil infrastructure
(concrete floors and frames, bridges, etc.), based on geometrical
optics techniques with laser illumination, that we have named Scanner
of Dynamic Deflections (SCADD).